RadarMusicVideos is an online network enabling record labels and independent artists to connect with professional, affordable music video directors worldwide.
Who uses Radar?
* Independent record labels, artist management companies and professional musicians are our main clients, major record labels frequently use Radar too.
* Directors come from across the world, the majority are UK and USA based.
* A typical director on Radar has made successful music videos, commercials and short films. * Many directors are signed to established production companies and use Radar to keep busy.
* We also welcome talented newcomers - directors beginning their career are most likely to win the lower budget commissions.
* Radar is a service for professionals and we never promote requests to make music videos for free.
* We’re here to answer questions and offer advice if you need it. Contact Kristina on email@example.com.
Where did we begin?
Radar started as a real-world music video festival, celebrating the then new wave of low budget director talent. It was held at London’s flagship Apple store (their first ever music video screening) and went onto to feature at other Apple flagship stores worldwide and London’s Institute of Contemporary Arts. Radar then moved online and has since been dedicated to supporting the commissioning and promotion of good-looking music videos.
Journalists please contact Caroline Bottomley, Founder & Managing Director.
Radar wins the Silver Lovie Award for Music - honouring the best internet content.
Radar wins Best Music Start-Up at the Music 4.5 Tech Pitch.
'Radar, a clever and useful website', according to The Telegraph.